Sofia Dendroff <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6084665245531558984?origin\x3dhttp://loveinyourarms.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ blog ♥ beauty ♥ ask ♥ favourites ♥ contests ♥ advertise/contact us
Prelim results. |
Posted on Monday, September 22, 2008 @ 6:57 AM with 0 Comments

Today received Maths paper today. I must say, I'm really happy with my results especially for Paper 2, 80/100, although I didn't do that well for Paper 1. BUT, overall, I managed to get that A1 I wanted, so woohoo for me. (:

English, well, it's a waste cos I did really well for my compo, summary and letter writing. But, my comprehension really blew it. From a potential A1 or A2, I now lie between B to C grade. :(
so sad. i hate you la compre. Well, I hope O levels will be easier, because alot of the teachers always say that KC's english standard is very high. So, if you actually PASS, it's already quite good.

Chemistry, I did alright for it. :D I'm happy with my results, ok not really. I still need to study harder!! oh, and F Y I, BIOLOGY REALLY SUCKED. :P i passed, but it's really a terrible pass.
Social studies- SO DISAPPOINTING. i used to top in class for SS, but now i've slackened a little. Time to hit the books sofia...

F&N - TERRIBLE. BAH. i mean, only er... 4 or 5 people passed? I'm happy at least I'm one of those who passed, but the marks I saw on that paper was really devastating. :(


Literature, I have yet to receive that yet. MA TAN always marks so slowwww. urgh.
hm, ah well... I guess I didn't do TOO badly for Prelims. ok, what shit am i talking.. I DID BAD. BAD BAD BAD. :p

anyway... i reallly miss baby like shit now. like shit shitshitshitshit. :(
Wednesday's our one month.... what shall we do aye? ice skating perhaps? :D

p.s i'm really sorry if I tend to assume things without knowing the truth. it's just me, i'm like that. sorry if i said any hurtful things. sorry.

alrightey, gonna go off now.
xoxo, i know you love me. (HAHA, amanda) <3

Post A Comment

♥ Click the Button above to be led to the Chatroom!


♥I'm a Style Blogger for FEMMEX.Click banner to read posts♥
Sofia Dendroff

I'm just an ordinary girl living in an ordinary world & I strongly believe that The best things in life can't be bought with money.
♥ Friends ♥ Family ♥ GOD
♥ Modelling ♥ Animals♥
I'm a Eurasian mixed with every single race in Singapore, so that makes me Unique. :D
& I'm a December baby! (:

Website is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.
Online Users
♥



Facebook.

Sofia Dendroff



Twitter.
    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Credits
    Designed by Mary.
    Materials by BunnyDoll
    Fonts by x & x


    Archives.

    salon ilovehim<3 17september08 ANNOUNCEMENT darn xP :( :D RELIEVED(: hihihihi feeling lousy.feeling upset.feeling down.feeling d... PISSED~