Sofia Dendroff <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6084665245531558984?origin\x3dhttp://loveinyourarms.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ blog ♥ beauty ♥ ask ♥ favourites ♥ contests ♥ advertise/contact us
o levels o levels |
Posted on Monday, October 20, 2008 @ 10:48 AM with 0 Comments

Chemistry paper was like damn easy. i'm sooooo soooo happpy! hahah, NOW I NEED TO SCORE FOR BIOLOGY!~!
Thanks Niki , your advice really worked. The Pokka Green Tea really relaxed my mind and helped me to concentrate better. hahah

anyway, after school, ahem FRIEND A and i hung around bedok interchange till late, talking talking.
so we were sitting in burger king, and suddenly her boyfriend called. and cos, i just taught her 2 new words, she started using it on her boyfriend. here's how it went.

Friend A: hello
BF: Hello *and don't know the rest*
Friend A: oh haha,. you want me to blowjob you?
BF: HUH? WHAT? EWWWW SICKKK
Friend A: *laughing* oh you dont want ah? then.. handjob?
BF: EWWWWWWW...SICK LAAAA
Friend A: *laughing and laughing and laughing*

and yeah, the rest of the convo, i don't know what else they said. HAHAHA, all i know was that, i was laughing like a mad fool. and this guy overheard FRIEND A.
hahaha, my friend is mad, SERIOUSLY. but yeah, thats what i love about her. :)
we talked alot about relationships today, she told me, what problems she was facing, and i told her about mine. so yeah, today was good. after that, when it was around 6pm? we left bedok inter, and parted ways. hahha
ENGLISH O LEVELS TOMORROW!! I CAN DO IT! I CAN I CAN I CAN! :D

Post A Comment

♥ Click the Button above to be led to the Chatroom!


♥I'm a Style Blogger for FEMMEX.Click banner to read posts♥
Sofia Dendroff

I'm just an ordinary girl living in an ordinary world & I strongly believe that The best things in life can't be bought with money.
♥ Friends ♥ Family ♥ GOD
♥ Modelling ♥ Animals♥
I'm a Eurasian mixed with every single race in Singapore, so that makes me Unique. :D
& I'm a December baby! (:

Website is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.
Online Users
♥



Facebook.

Sofia Dendroff



Twitter.
    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Credits
    Designed by Mary.
    Materials by BunnyDoll
    Fonts by x & x


    Archives.

    helloo You can close your eyes to things you don'twant to... sorry. .URGH. pissed. annoyed. blahblaba torn in between. study day! zomg. fucking o levels are coming. :o ilovestanleyilovestanley SICK OF THIS BLOG. Pictures not arranged in particular order.