Sofia Dendroff <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6084665245531558984?origin\x3dhttp://loveinyourarms.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ blog ♥ beauty ♥ ask ♥ favourites ♥ contests ♥ advertise/contact us
An outing with my dearest bestie(: |
Posted on Wednesday, November 5, 2008 @ 2:36 PM with 0 Comments













So.. Niki didn't come today, cos he had insufficient funds in his ez link card and cos he was super tired(=.=) but he said he'll make it up to us(yeah you better!)

So, with or without Niki, the day was still super fun, and we laughed alot especially in Century Square. I realized whenever Nat laughs, her head bobs forward and whenever we laugh, it's like we'll start charging at something. ok, i guess you won't get what i'm trying to say but you'll get it if you ever catch us laughing one day. hahah


So firstly, i followed Nat to do her threading, then we headed to Parkway. Had lunch at Macs, walked in Diva to check out the cool accesories. Wanted to get a necklace, but didn't. I bought a perfume in The Body Shop!! :D Then Nat bought her spag top in Cotton On. Her friend Nizz drove all the way to Parkway just to see her for a few minutes. Pretty damn sweet i must say! After a few minutes, he left cos he had to see a client or something. So,we also went to Isetan and tried on bras. i bought a purple bra and she bought a blue one. and it was only $9.90 each. ahah

After that, we tried searching for Nizz's sports car, cos i wanted to see it badly. hahah, we felt kinda stalker-ish, but you know heck. it's a damn sports car, and it's rare you see a nice one in singapore. We didn't manage to find it though... :(

But anyway, after that, we took a bus Tampines , cos Nat wanted to get her grey contacts, then we headed to Tampines Mall cos we wanted to check out more shops. I ended up buying a bag, and Nat bought for herself and I a friendship band(although we alr have 1), hahha.

THEN..... walked over to century square, bought popcorn(salty+sweet mixed), and sat down awhile, cos our legs were killing us. then looked around in more shops, more,. more, more, before finally calling it a day at around 8pm. Anyway, today was awesome! & I wished Niki could've joined us, but i guess there's always a next time! (:

Post A Comment

♥ Click the Button above to be led to the Chatroom!


♥I'm a Style Blogger for FEMMEX.Click banner to read posts♥
Sofia Dendroff

I'm just an ordinary girl living in an ordinary world & I strongly believe that The best things in life can't be bought with money.
♥ Friends ♥ Family ♥ GOD
♥ Modelling ♥ Animals♥
I'm a Eurasian mixed with every single race in Singapore, so that makes me Unique. :D
& I'm a December baby! (:

Website is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.
Online Users
♥



Facebook.

Sofia Dendroff



Twitter.
    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Credits
    Designed by Mary.
    Materials by BunnyDoll
    Fonts by x & x


    Archives.

    (: i'll get through this. JOBSJOBSJOBS i'll take pictures the way i like taking them. any... :D YESTERDAY AND TODAY. NO MORE MATHS! boredom SUCKY. :D i can't be bothered anymore.