Sofia Dendroff <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6084665245531558984?origin\x3dhttp://loveinyourarms.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ blog ♥ beauty ♥ ask ♥ favourites ♥ contests ♥ advertise/contact us
|
Posted on Saturday, June 20, 2009 @ 2:01 PM with 0 Comments

Okie, so I've been tagged by my dear Namira to do this survey, so I SHALL! :)
Here goes nothing....

1. Do you have a tattoo?
-> Nope, I wish I had one but my parents would never allow it. Haha.
2. Are you single or taken?
-> Single! (:
3. Do you dream at night?
-> Don't we all? o.O
4. If You Are Taken How did You Both Know Each Other?& If you're single, do you love anyone in your life?
-> Hmm... there are alot of people I love in my life like my family and friends. I don't think love revolves just around that one special person in your life. :)
5. If you could do anything with him, what would it be?
-> Travel the world together. :) I've always wanted to see the world, hehe. Whats better than seeing it with that one special person right? :D
6. Do you trust Anyone?
-> I try my best to trust the people I know wholeheartedly, but there are times where we all experience backstabbing and such. It's hard these days to fully trust someone, but I do try.
7. Do you have a crush?
-> Hm.. I don't know. It's really complicated, my life that is.
8. If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
-> I WANT TO BE A SIZE 0. HAHAHA, ok kidding, but I'd love to have skinny body and a sharper nose, and a not so chubby face. Hehe x)
Oh and I wanna be taller too! :)
9. Would you cheat on anyone?
-> Not intentionally of course. :P That'd be really bitchy.
10.What did you do yesterday?
-> Bummed around at home and talked to my friends online! (:
11. If you only had one day to live, what would you do?
-> This may sound really cliche and all, but I'd wanna spend it with my family and friends. :) But then again, we'd all be worrying and shitting our pants to even think about having fun, true? I mean if you were gonna die, you would start panicking and get really scared now wouldn't you? If you tell me you're gonna have a picnic and all, then you're obviously a little retarded. Harsh, but really. :D
12. Which do you prefer - short or long hair?
-> LOOONG AND WAVY HAIR! :D
13. Do you sing in the shower?
-> Yeah! Hahaha, i sing in the shower almost all the time. Heh, my neighbours even heard me before, kinda embarrassing. :P
14. What's your favorite color?
-> Hm....Black looks good on everybody. :)
15. Have you ever done drugs?
-> Er No, not harmful ones of course.
16. who are you thinking about now?
-> GOD. *halo appears above my head*
17. Is Your hair color dyed or natural?
-> The base is natural but I added a few copper streaks in my hair but it really isn't obvious at all. :(
18. Who do you miss and want them to know that you love them?
-> I miss my Grandma. :( I never got to see her for the last time,something I deeply regret. I could have but I was out having fun to bother at that time. There's never a day where I don't feel like crap about it.:( I miss her so much and I can't believe that I'm never ever gonna see her again, ever... :'(
19. What is your best features?
-> Hahaha, erm.. my eyes?
20. Type in 10 peoples name you can think of!
-> 1.Nigel
2. Ilham
3. Melissa
4.Shaqif
5.Namira
6.Kenneth
7.Andy
8.Pierrson
9.Gabriel
10. Sondra
Do You LIKE all of the above?
-> Of course. hahaha.
Is 4 single?
-> Yeah, he is.
What will you do if 2 & 6 know each other?
-> Hahah! I think they know each other but not really that close. I THINK. :P
Will 3 & 5 fight?
-> Nahhh, 3 and 5 are super nice people, especially since 3 is my bestfriend, she'd definitely get along with 5. :)
how special is 2,3,4,6,7 & 8 to you!
-> Hahah, quite special uh. Some of them are sort of 'new friends', if you know what I mean, but that doesn't mean they aren't special.
Is 9 & 10 dating?
NOOOO. LOL, 10's expectations are super high, like really really high, I know her taste in guys so well. 9 is not bad but 10 will definitely never date him. HAHA. No offence to 9.
Do you intend to married 2?
-> HAHAHA, MARRY ILHAM? LOLOL
HAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA. k very funny. sorry.

Okie, I've done the quiz already! YAY :D If any of you feel like doing the quiz and publishing it in your own blog, go ahead. :)

Post A Comment

♥ Click the Button above to be led to the Chatroom!


♥I'm a Style Blogger for FEMMEX.Click banner to read posts♥
Sofia Dendroff

I'm just an ordinary girl living in an ordinary world & I strongly believe that The best things in life can't be bought with money.
♥ Friends ♥ Family ♥ GOD
♥ Modelling ♥ Animals♥
I'm a Eurasian mixed with every single race in Singapore, so that makes me Unique. :D
& I'm a December baby! (:

Website is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.
Online Users
♥



Facebook.

Sofia Dendroff



Twitter.
    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Credits
    Designed by Mary.
    Materials by BunnyDoll
    Fonts by x & x


    Archives.

    Hey guys! :D I just got back from my first Photosh... Nigel De Rozario aka Emo Boy! (:Drag me to hell w... Hey guys! I'm so bored right now so I'm just gonna... Yay, I'm back from StageArts Camp! Actually, I was... I wanna strangle Falila for deleting SOOO MANYYY P... Ohsofickle dress. Okay I know I shouldn't be using the computer righ... Hey guys! I so screwed my Stats paper, my mind tot... Hey guys, since some of you really wanna see how m... Okie, so I've tried wearing my green contacts alre...