Sofia Dendroff <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6084665245531558984?origin\x3dhttp://loveinyourarms.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ blog ♥ beauty ♥ ask ♥ favourites ♥ contests ♥ advertise/contact us
Carry me home. |
Posted on Friday, November 20, 2009 @ 9:31 AM with 0 Comments

I hate the quality of the pictures from my Webcam! The colour sucks, it always looks so dull! :( Yo Blog! :) Was supposed to go for a Toni & Guy Hairshow Casting just now, but I felt lazy cos I reached home at around 5pm, and it was at 6.30pm. Missed out on so much today i feel.
Was called back to do another photoshoot for Runwaybandits, the online boutique, but couldn't make it cos of schooooool.Shucks. I really wanted to go for the shoot. Hopefully, I'll be called back again soon.
School today was alright I guess, the usual stuff. Tutorials and lectures. It gets so monotonous these days. I feel like everyday is the same old thing. I can't wait for the holidays! ICAs start in 2 weeks time. I've got loads of studying to do! Nerd mode - ON.
You see guys, i don't know why people think i'm a bimbo? I think i'm a major nerd in school. Well, in school not really since I always get shushed by Kensiew for talking too much during class. Hahahha. but I am when exams are nearing! I'll isolate myself the whole day and just study study study. Last semester's exam almost felt like the O levels. Yes, that stressful! I'm glad I managed to get a GPA of 3.0 plus. Not that fab i guess, but I'm pretty glad it wasn't 3 and below.
Hmmm...okay let's seee... what else happened to me lately...
Ah.. pretty much nothing. Boring life. Boring boring boring.
I wanna go on a holiday! :(



Post A Comment

♥ Click the Button above to be led to the Chatroom!


♥I'm a Style Blogger for FEMMEX.Click banner to read posts♥
Sofia Dendroff

I'm just an ordinary girl living in an ordinary world & I strongly believe that The best things in life can't be bought with money.
♥ Friends ♥ Family ♥ GOD
♥ Modelling ♥ Animals♥
I'm a Eurasian mixed with every single race in Singapore, so that makes me Unique. :D
& I'm a December baby! (:

Website is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.
Online Users
♥



Facebook.

Sofia Dendroff



Twitter.
    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Credits
    Designed by Mary.
    Materials by BunnyDoll
    Fonts by x & x


    Archives.

    birthday girl! Zirca. Credits; Helen HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3 chapstick. Exhaustedddd. Where is your heart? 2012! Awesome movie. I love this song so much! Day Out With Harris !