Sofia Dendroff <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6084665245531558984?origin\x3dhttp://loveinyourarms.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ blog ♥ beauty ♥ ask ♥ favourites ♥ contests ♥ advertise/contact us
|
Posted on Tuesday, January 19, 2010 @ 5:30 PM with 0 Comments

Today after school, I met up with Shafiq in Bugis.I was inappropriately dressed for Bugis because I was still in my businesswear from the presentation i had earlier on. Hahha, how businesslike.


He followed me to buy a shirt for my younger brother since it was his birthday today. :)
After that, we decided to catch a movie called Daybreakers. :)

It was an alright movie I guess. Bout vampires and stuff and the dying human race. Kinda disappointing that some parts were pretty boring in the movie. Luckily I've Shafiq right beside me to keep me company . With him around, I don't ever feel bored. I feel HAPPY.AS HAPPY AS CAN BE! :D

After the movie, I wanted to head back home, but Shafiq being the stubborn boy he is, wanted me to have my dinner before I head home. I said, I'll just go buy kaya bread from Toastbox and yet he said that wasn't a proper meal. He was so persistent in wanting to get me dinner that I jokingly said that we should just go eat at Swensens then. He said okay. HAHHA.

In the end, we each had dinner at Swensens, and it was Shafiq's treat! :) HAHA, thank you <3



Post A Comment

♥ Click the Button above to be led to the Chatroom!


♥I'm a Style Blogger for FEMMEX.Click banner to read posts♥
Sofia Dendroff

I'm just an ordinary girl living in an ordinary world & I strongly believe that The best things in life can't be bought with money.
♥ Friends ♥ Family ♥ GOD
♥ Modelling ♥ Animals♥
I'm a Eurasian mixed with every single race in Singapore, so that makes me Unique. :D
& I'm a December baby! (:

Website is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.
Online Users
♥



Facebook.

Sofia Dendroff



Twitter.
    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Credits
    Designed by Mary.
    Materials by BunnyDoll
    Fonts by x & x


    Archives.

    PHOTOSHOOT -LustmondayStudio: 36 Frames ANDY & WEA... Photoshoot in Chinatown Tashah doing a random po... I never thought I'd be in love like thisWhen I loo... diplo HOLLAAAAA!Well, hm... I guess today will be anothe... DELAYED PICTURES FROM LAST SATURDAY(:At Nick's co... "Acting cute" Retarded face. HAHAHA. wth was shaf... happy birthday danial! Thriller night on Saturday was pretty much a disas... Clubbing later with Shafiq,Mike,Jem,Cherie,Celeste...