Sofia Dendroff <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6084665245531558984?origin\x3dhttp://loveinyourarms.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ blog ♥ beauty ♥ ask ♥ favourites ♥ contests ♥ advertise/contact us
|
Posted on Sunday, November 28, 2010 @ 3:52 PM with 0 Comments

New Song Cover
.........................................................

Hey guys, so I first heard this song on Singapore Idol, when Sylvia Ratonel sang it. Of course, my version is not as nice or as beautiful as hers! But still.... I decided to sing it anyway.
The original singer is Adele, if I'm correct, and for those of you who are currently emo-ing right now, like I am, this song might just make you tear, the way it made me.

Hope you guys enjoy it, and rate it or comment if possible! :)
Even tweeting me or formspring-ing me, with feedback, would be really appreciated!

Thank you all, and I dedicate this song, to a boy, who made me feel loved. The only boy, I guess, who ever really cared for me and loved me for who I am.




Lots of Love,
Sofia Dendroff

Post A Comment

♥ Click the Button above to be led to the Chatroom!


♥I'm a Style Blogger for FEMMEX.Click banner to read posts♥
Sofia Dendroff

I'm just an ordinary girl living in an ordinary world & I strongly believe that The best things in life can't be bought with money.
♥ Friends ♥ Family ♥ GOD
♥ Modelling ♥ Animals♥
I'm a Eurasian mixed with every single race in Singapore, so that makes me Unique. :D
& I'm a December baby! (:

Website is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.
Online Users
♥



Facebook.

Sofia Dendroff



Twitter.
    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Credits
    Designed by Mary.
    Materials by BunnyDoll
    Fonts by x & x


    Archives.

    Photoshoot - Behind the scenes....................... GeneratioNYP - Mr and Ms NYP......................... Photoshoot @ SAF Yacht Club & Changi Sailing Club.... aunt sofia Life's been good so far, well, alright I guess. No... New Facebook Page.................................... Breast Cancer Foundation Fashion Show @ Artery Bar... Do you like the new banner I did? :D I personally ... So, the eve and the day of halloween were both spe... Walking Clowns.......................................