Sofia Dendroff <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6084665245531558984?origin\x3dhttp://loveinyourarms.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ blog ♥ beauty ♥ ask ♥ favourites ♥ contests ♥ advertise/contact us
PRELIMS. DARN YOU. |
Posted on Tuesday, August 26, 2008 @ 12:23 PM with 0 Comments

Today was science practical prelim paper.
Chemistry was alright, but I threw away 2 marks on the last page for the last question, when the answer was in fact already GIVEN on the QA sheet. ):

Biology was hard, especially the first page. ok, it wasn't really HARD-HARD, but i did have some difficulty doing the paper.
I misconstrued one part of the experiment wrongly, I accidentally heated my visking tubing when i wasn't supposed to. :P
anyway, i'm glad stupid practical is over. So, i guess this is what it feels like to do a really serious science practical. I always thought practicals were fun(the usual lessons), cos I get to laugh and talk to my friends and we could all just rely on one another for answers if we didn't know how to do a certain part. Today, I learnt something, that I have nobody to rely on but myself. And if I really wanna do well, i Just gotta study study study. wow, i feel so smart. NOT.
Tomorrow is english! GIMME THAT PAPER BABEH~ hahaha, i can't wait to get english DONE and over with to!
Thursday is F&N and bloody SOCIAL STUDIES. hate it hate it. so much to revise. I nearly went bonkers today trying to absorb so much. well well sofia, blame yourself for studying so last minute. I LEARNT ANOTHER THING TODAY, AND THAT IS TO NEVER STUDY LAST MINUTE. ok, actually we all learnt this long ago, aye? hahah

hm... prepaid is out of value :( i'm so sad
i can't message stand-ley. :(
sad.sad.sad.sad.sad
i have noo friggin idea when my handphone prepaid will be topped up. I guess it's only when my dad gets home from Malaysia, which I hope is today or tomorrow.
just gotta wait and see i guess. xP alright toodles. MUCH LOVES.


ILOVEYOU. <3 you know who.

Post A Comment

♥ Click the Button above to be led to the Chatroom!


♥I'm a Style Blogger for FEMMEX.Click banner to read posts♥
Sofia Dendroff

I'm just an ordinary girl living in an ordinary world & I strongly believe that The best things in life can't be bought with money.
♥ Friends ♥ Family ♥ GOD
♥ Modelling ♥ Animals♥
I'm a Eurasian mixed with every single race in Singapore, so that makes me Unique. :D
& I'm a December baby! (:

Website is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.
Online Users
♥



Facebook.

Sofia Dendroff



Twitter.
    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Credits
    Designed by Mary.
    Materials by BunnyDoll
    Fonts by x & x


    Archives.

    iloveyou. LOVE<3 (: (: hiii person who reads this. :) recap. ilyjts(: xoxoxo happy 2 monthss UNCLE'S WEDDING @ Shangri La Hotel.(: EMDD. gymming:)