Sofia Dendroff <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6084665245531558984?origin\x3dhttp://loveinyourarms.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ blog ♥ beauty ♥ ask ♥ favourites ♥ contests ♥ advertise/contact us
Apples or bananas? A retarded Msn Conversation with Fin. |
Posted on Saturday, September 5, 2009 @ 2:52 PM with 0 Comments


Sofia Dendroff; Love Like Rockets. says:
hey fin
im bored
can i talk to you

arifiη. says:
Sure thing, woman.
Sofia Dendroff; Love Like Rockets. says:
haha
ok
arifiη. says:
WHAT.
Sofia Dendroff; Love Like Rockets. says:
i dunno
start a convo with me
abt smth
haha
arifiη. says:
Okay... urm..
Apples and bananas.
Sofia Dendroff; Love Like Rockets. says:
ok
so which do u prefer?
apples or bananas?
arifiη. says:
I like bananas.
they're soft.
and sweet.
and tasty.
you?
Sofia Dendroff; Love Like Rockets. says:
same
i like bananas
they're easier to eat
arifiη. says:
Apples so hard.
Sofia Dendroff; Love Like Rockets. says:
yeah lor
OH YA
U KNOW
MY BROTHEER
arifiη. says:
And I don't like apples with their skins on.
Sofia Dendroff; Love Like Rockets. says:
last time
arifiη. says:
WHAT.
WHAT.
WHAT.
Sofia Dendroff; Love Like Rockets. says:
lost his 2 front teeth
arifiη. says:
WHAT.
Sofia Dendroff; Love Like Rockets. says:
when he ate an apple
HAHA
arifiη. says:
nice.
LOL.
see, you'll never lose your teeth if you eat bananas.
Sofia Dendroff; Love Like Rockets. says:
yah, plus bananas are more portable
cos u dont eat the skin
unlike apples
u gonna have to wash the skin right?
arifiη. says:
yea.
so ma fan.
Sofia Dendroff; Love Like Rockets. says:
yeah
OK
this is retarded
HAHA
arifiη. says:
xD

Post A Comment

♥ Click the Button above to be led to the Chatroom!


♥I'm a Style Blogger for FEMMEX.Click banner to read posts♥
Sofia Dendroff

I'm just an ordinary girl living in an ordinary world & I strongly believe that The best things in life can't be bought with money.
♥ Friends ♥ Family ♥ GOD
♥ Modelling ♥ Animals♥
I'm a Eurasian mixed with every single race in Singapore, so that makes me Unique. :D
& I'm a December baby! (:

Website is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.
Online Users
♥



Facebook.

Sofia Dendroff



Twitter.
    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Credits
    Designed by Mary.
    Materials by BunnyDoll
    Fonts by x & x


    Archives.

    fattiefattiefattie Blogger sucks. I'm at Nam's house trying to post p... Orphans :( Preview Of Recent Photoshoot! :) Stagearts. Studio Photoshoot. Packed and ready to go! End of exams! :D & FD4! I'm a fighter, not a flighter! from my angel, to my enemy.