Sofia Dendroff <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/6084665245531558984?origin\x3dhttp://loveinyourarms.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ blog ♥ beauty ♥ ask ♥ favourites ♥ contests ♥ advertise/contact us
Darah |
Posted on Wednesday, October 14, 2009 @ 1:43 PM with 0 Comments


Went to Tampines Mall with my Mum today with the hopes of being able to watch that Indonesian Horror / Gore show ' DARAH', only to once again have my hopes dashed because i'm not 18 yet! Gah, i thought i'd be let in since i'm watching it with my mum y'know.
I'M SO SAD. :( i wanna watch that show so badly.Why couldn't i have been born 2 months earlier ? Then i could have watched it. :( okayyyyyy...Be patient Sofia... a couple more months till 16th December!
For the first time in 18 years, my birthday is gonna fall on a school day. I wonder how it'll be any different now? Hahah, i'm kinda excited. Well, a little. I don't know what to do on my birthday either. Initially I wanted to book one of those SIA Bungalow Chalets. Y'know the one with a pool in the backyard or something, but then I started wondering.. ok. who am i gonna invite? HAHA. Plus, i don't usually have parties. One reason why. I hate playing HOST. I'm so afraid everyone's gonna be bored at my parteh, which is why i'd rather hide in my own little corner and just throw a small little celebration with the company of good friends and even family. Well. that's just me.
But come on man... it's my 18th! I really really really REALLLYYYYYY HOPE IT'LL BE MUCH BETTER than the past 17 birthdays. :)

Anywayssss, enough of birthdays. I finally bought a bikini today with my mum. I'm surprised she actually bought one for me. I'm even more surprised she actually allowed me to buy one. Now all i gotta do is start running and hitting the gym again! Ok, i'll start tomorrow. No really, i will. Ok I MUST!
I feel so unhealthy these days. Eating and eating and eating, I miss having PE Lessons and Napha tests. :/

Post A Comment

♥ Click the Button above to be led to the Chatroom!


♥I'm a Style Blogger for FEMMEX.Click banner to read posts♥
Sofia Dendroff

I'm just an ordinary girl living in an ordinary world & I strongly believe that The best things in life can't be bought with money.
♥ Friends ♥ Family ♥ GOD
♥ Modelling ♥ Animals♥
I'm a Eurasian mixed with every single race in Singapore, so that makes me Unique. :D
& I'm a December baby! (:

Website is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.
Online Users
♥



Facebook.

Sofia Dendroff



Twitter.
    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Credits
    Designed by Mary.
    Materials by BunnyDoll
    Fonts by x & x


    Archives.

    500 days of summer. i had a dream that i could fly from the highest mo... It's funny how people try so hard to bring you dow... Prawning! Short update. sushi(: Letter from kris (: You say it best, when you say nothing at all.. Just rented 3 movies, Sex And The City, Nick & Nor...