Sofia Dendroff <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6084665245531558984?origin\x3dhttp://loveinyourarms.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ blog ♥ beauty ♥ ask ♥ favourites ♥ contests ♥ advertise/contact us
|
Posted on Friday, October 23, 2009 @ 3:29 PM with 0 Comments

Okay honestly, i'm only blogging right now because why waste my tagboard spacing with all my tags when I can simply fit everything into one lovely blog post, yes? :)
I thought cursing and swearing at you, would honestly calm me down since I was pretty frustrated just now. Frustrated yes. Upset? HELL NO. Please try harder.

Ever heard of this quote?
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words don't harm me?


I thought that cursing and swearing at all you anonymous hate taggers would ease this frustration, but i guess I was wrong. Thanks K. for putting some sense into my head telling me not to type or say worthless things that probably wouldn't even make a difference to these people.
Had I done that, it would have just made me no better than the whole lot of you.

No matter what you guys think,
and no matter what the world thinks, i know myself better than all of you.
I don't have to pretend to be somebody i'm not, because i'm ALREADY SOMEBODY. I'M ME. And i'm happy with who I am, and with my life right now.

Lastly just wanna add:
To those who actually defended me in my tagboard, thank you(:
I LOVE YOUUU. Especially those who don't even know me, you guys are just plain sweethearts. You didn't have to say a word, you could have just 'enjoyed' the show, but you didn't. You chose to step up and speak up. With that, I thank you. Bless your sweet sweet soul.
Lots of love,
Sofia. xoxo

Post A Comment

♥ Click the Button above to be led to the Chatroom!


♥I'm a Style Blogger for FEMMEX.Click banner to read posts♥
Sofia Dendroff

I'm just an ordinary girl living in an ordinary world & I strongly believe that The best things in life can't be bought with money.
♥ Friends ♥ Family ♥ GOD
♥ Modelling ♥ Animals♥
I'm a Eurasian mixed with every single race in Singapore, so that makes me Unique. :D
& I'm a December baby! (:

Website is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.
Online Users
♥



Facebook.

Sofia Dendroff



Twitter.
    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Credits
    Designed by Mary.
    Materials by BunnyDoll
    Fonts by x & x


    Archives.

    Breathing underwater Back to School Part 2 BACK TO SCHOOL! angel. bright lights. Parkway time is running out. I just love this song. Phone Call. Darah