Sofia Dendroff <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6084665245531558984?origin\x3dhttp://loveinyourarms.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ blog ♥ beauty ♥ ask ♥ favourites ♥ contests ♥ advertise/contact us
makeup |
Posted on Saturday, June 18, 2011 @ 7:29 PM with 1 Comments

Smokey Eyes/Barbie
...................................................

Hi guys, it's 3.35am now. I know I know, you're probably wondering why I'm still up.. haha, well the past few hours I've been watching youtube makeup tutorials and practicing the look I had learnt on myself.
Just recently, I got myself a Sephora Eyeshadow Palette you see. I bought it without knowing how on earth to use eyeshadow(haha i know right... wth?). So since I had nothing to do, I figured I'd just practice with the palette. I swear Youtube is beyond brilliant! If it wasn't for youtube, I think I'd still be clueless till now as to how to use eyeshadow. I kinda got the hang of it now. Yay! Practice makes perfect right? :)

So anyway, the pictures below show 2 looks that I did(I didn't follow the tutorial entirely, I kinda modified it a little hehe). So the first look is what I'd like to call: Smokey Eye!




Okay I know it looks a little gothic too. But heck, i think the makeup looked way better in real life though. I'm so glad I managed to master this! It was kinda tough, but of course, with sheer determination, I managed to succeed in doing this look! (Yay!)



CAMWHORE TIME.

















So yeah, the 2nd look that I wanted to try out was a Barbie doll look. Sadly, I didn't have much pink clothing, blue contacts and a blonde wig to go with the makeup, but I'd still like to think I succeeded? In fact, I honestly really love this look.I think it's pretty wearable even if I wanted to head to... say.. town or for a romantic dinner for example?



Hehe what do you think? :)







Okay you may be wondering why do I have 2 photos of each? well I just couldn't decide which was nicer. the coloured photo or the black and white one.. haha.







Lovee this photo :D

















This is pretty fun! There's still so many looks I wanna try. :D After these 2 successful attempts, I suddenly have the urge to be a makeup guru myself(okay there's so many things I wanna be.. what's wrong with me? haha). It's pretty satisfying really, putting makeup on. And when you finally look at your final creation in the mirror, you just feel a sense of satisfaction! :D
Anyway, this post is meant to just be short. Just wanted to show you pictures of the 2 makeup looks I did. I'd apprciate comments. Do I pass? Hehe.


Lots of Love,
Sofia Dendroff

Post A Comment

♥ Click the Button above to be led to the Chatroom!


♥I'm a Style Blogger for FEMMEX.Click banner to read posts♥
Sofia Dendroff

I'm just an ordinary girl living in an ordinary world & I strongly believe that The best things in life can't be bought with money.
♥ Friends ♥ Family ♥ GOD
♥ Modelling ♥ Animals♥
I'm a Eurasian mixed with every single race in Singapore, so that makes me Unique. :D
& I'm a December baby! (:

Website is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.
Online Users
♥



Facebook.

Sofia Dendroff



Twitter.
    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Credits
    Designed by Mary.
    Materials by BunnyDoll
    Fonts by x & x


    Archives.

    june holidays Class United, forever. video log friends soccer Omar's birthday Hi readers,I'm in class now. I'm super bored. Some... update juicemarket juicemarket