Sofia Dendroff <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6084665245531558984?origin\x3dhttp://loveinyourarms.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ blog ♥ beauty ♥ ask ♥ favourites ♥ contests ♥ advertise/contact us
Song covers |
Posted on Tuesday, October 18, 2011 @ 12:27 PM with 0 Comments

Song Covers cuz I'm bored
.............................................................


So whenever I'm bored I'll just start recording songs in my room just for the fun of it. I love singing, I've always loved singing but just for the fun of it. Hahah, so just want to show with you guys 2 covers I did out of pure randomness when I was bored!

Price tag was recorded today and Love the way you lie was recorded about a few weeks back or so! :) Hope you like it. Excuse the fast tempo for Price tag. hahah or pitchy-ness.





Comments really appreciated! ^^

AND GUYS, I'M LEAVING TO PERTH TOMORROW LAH. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT MAN! Time really flies!~ woohooo~


Lots of love,
Sofia Dendroff

Post A Comment

♥ Click the Button above to be led to the Chatroom!


♥I'm a Style Blogger for FEMMEX.Click banner to read posts♥
Sofia Dendroff

I'm just an ordinary girl living in an ordinary world & I strongly believe that The best things in life can't be bought with money.
♥ Friends ♥ Family ♥ GOD
♥ Modelling ♥ Animals♥
I'm a Eurasian mixed with every single race in Singapore, so that makes me Unique. :D
& I'm a December baby! (:

Website is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.
Online Users
♥



Facebook.

Sofia Dendroff



Twitter.
    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Credits
    Designed by Mary.
    Materials by BunnyDoll
    Fonts by x & x


    Archives.

    Perth Dear Diary Photoshoot - Roman Goddess Roberto Cavalli Vodka Launch Lessons on Love Red lipstick Lessons on Love Friends. Advertorial: PINK PARLOUR Song cover