Sofia Dendroff <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6084665245531558984?origin\x3dhttp://loveinyourarms.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ blog ♥ beauty ♥ ask ♥ favourites ♥ contests ♥ advertise/contact us
VALENTINE'S DAY :D |
Posted on Thursday, February 5, 2009 @ 4:17 PM with 0 Comments

Ok, i think i shall revive this really dead blog. I've been really busy lately. Ok well not really. Just bumming around at home. The past 3 months have been really good. I had 2 months of work experience at Breeks, Changi Airport. I've stopped working already though. Haha.

I've met some really really nice people. To name a few; Edwin, Rikhil, Gabriel, Niven, William, Jay, and more. I really thank God for the wonderful friends that He has given me, really.
Sure, during the past 3 months, there was definitely some love drama(NOTHING GOOD TO BE CAUGHT IN ANY SORT OF DRAMA).
I did have my share of fun during the holidays, going to Parkway and stuff meeting friends and chilling at McCafe or just playing Pool, although I played very little. Hahah. Mostly, I did the watching and the cheering on. Well... recently got my posting to my new school. Well. it ain't good, that's all I can say. I'm really praying hard that I'll get accepted to the school and course I appealed for.

I miss those outings though.. It's been pretty long since I last caught up with Pierrson, Melissa, Gabriel, Rikhil, Edwin, William , Niven and Chris. Melissa's appeal to Tampines JC was a success, and I'm really really happy for her! Congrats^^ I knew you'd make it. I had sooooo much confidence in you :D I bet there'll be hotter guys there, HAHA. don't worry. AND don't forget to update me on hotties. PICTURES GIRL PICTURES!! HAHAHAH. remember ah: Project Hot Guys come first. heehee :)

Ohhhhhh, Valentine's Day is coming too!! I hope you guys have a date. It will be quite miserable to stay home right? I mean if you don't have one, at least chillout with your friends or something. It's a lot less boring ! :D
Well, I've had a few people ask, but I finally agreed to one. Haha. and HIS NAME IS...... *drum rolls* DANIEL. hahahaha. I don't know if he's reading this or not. But HI TO ONE OF MY BESTFRIENDS DANIEL. pretty cute ah. HAHAH.
see, if i can go out with my bestfriend, SO CAN YOU! (ok lame, sofia)

Alright, Bye :D I'll update soon! But tag my blog lahhhhh. When you tag, you give me the INSPIRATION(wahwah) to post more. Serious. HAHA

OK. SOFIA SIGNING OFF NOW. TOOOOODLES!~ <3

Post A Comment

♥ Click the Button above to be led to the Chatroom!


♥I'm a Style Blogger for FEMMEX.Click banner to read posts♥
Sofia Dendroff

I'm just an ordinary girl living in an ordinary world & I strongly believe that The best things in life can't be bought with money.
♥ Friends ♥ Family ♥ GOD
♥ Modelling ♥ Animals♥
I'm a Eurasian mixed with every single race in Singapore, so that makes me Unique. :D
& I'm a December baby! (:

Website is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.
Online Users
♥



Facebook.

Sofia Dendroff



Twitter.
    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Credits
    Designed by Mary.
    Materials by BunnyDoll
    Fonts by x & x


    Archives.

    Tribute to my Grandma. you leave me breathless, the way you look at me. ;) :P Monday and Tuesday(BIRTHDAY) :D forever young uberbored. uberbored. :) Work work work work :D