Sofia Dendroff <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6084665245531558984?origin\x3dhttp://loveinyourarms.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ blog ♥ beauty ♥ ask ♥ favourites ♥ contests ♥ advertise/contact us
|
Posted on Wednesday, June 2, 2010 @ 5:11 PM with 0 Comments

BLOG GIVEAWAY UPDATE:
.

.
ONLY 1 LAST DAY, TILL THE CLOSING ENTRIES FOR THIS GIVEAWAY!
Thanks to everyone for sending in your entries and really sweet looking fan signs. A lot of you have the misconception that a Fan sign is a MUST to take part, but NO, it's not. If you don't wanna do one, you don't have to. You can just simply email me a picture of yourself! :D
..
This Luckydraw is so simple guys. You probably should know by now how much I've been raving about the Maybelline BB Cream. Wow, I feel like the ambassador for Maybelline's BB Cream. Hahaha! Anyway, 5 lucky winners will be winning themselves a free tube of Maybelline's Limited Edition BB Cream worth $16.90 each! And to take part is so easy!
You've only 23 hours left to send in your entries!!
.
Closing entries: 4th June, Thursday, 12 midnight!
.
Yes guys, I'll be very precise, any entries submitted after 12 midnight will be disqualified!
So join in the fun and start sending in your entries to stand a chance of winning! It's so simple! Hurry hurry hurry! The clock is seriously ticking guys!
.
Send over your entry to : contest_sofiadendroff@hotmail.com
.
Include in your email:
.
1. A picture of yourself(with/without a fansign of my name or blog name)
2. Your home address(so prizes can mailed to you if you win).
3. Your name of course
.
AND THAT'S ALL! ;D SO GET EMAILING!
GOOD LUCK GUYS!


Post A Comment

♥ Click the Button above to be led to the Chatroom!


♥I'm a Style Blogger for FEMMEX.Click banner to read posts♥
Sofia Dendroff

I'm just an ordinary girl living in an ordinary world & I strongly believe that The best things in life can't be bought with money.
♥ Friends ♥ Family ♥ GOD
♥ Modelling ♥ Animals♥
I'm a Eurasian mixed with every single race in Singapore, so that makes me Unique. :D
& I'm a December baby! (:

Website is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.
Online Users
♥



Facebook.

Sofia Dendroff



Twitter.
    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Credits
    Designed by Mary.
    Materials by BunnyDoll
    Fonts by x & x


    Archives.

    My Favourite Beauty Products ........................ HAPPY 4TH MONTH MY DEAREST BOYFRIEND! :D............. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA PYEONG! :D..................... UPDATE: BLOG GIVEAWAY!.Thanks to those who've alre... .Yes you heard me right! For the very first time, ... WOOHOOO! IT'S THE HOLIDAYS!.......................... SHORT UPDATE. .Hey guyssss! :).Here's just a short... Cos I'm so fly!Song used: Down by Jay Sean .My boy... childhood days Christina Grimmie is my idol!!...Her voice is just...