Sofia Dendroff <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6084665245531558984?origin\x3dhttp://loveinyourarms.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ blog ♥ beauty ♥ ask ♥ favourites ♥ contests ♥ advertise/contact us
|
Posted on Saturday, July 3, 2010 @ 10:32 AM with 0 Comments

Sad sad day.




Today is honestly the worst day of my life.I've never been so down before, and I guess I just felt like singing this song..
I know it's not perfect and I know there's no background music but I just wanted to share this with you guys...

Post A Comment

♥ Click the Button above to be led to the Chatroom!


♥I'm a Style Blogger for FEMMEX.Click banner to read posts♥
Sofia Dendroff

I'm just an ordinary girl living in an ordinary world & I strongly believe that The best things in life can't be bought with money.
♥ Friends ♥ Family ♥ GOD
♥ Modelling ♥ Animals♥
I'm a Eurasian mixed with every single race in Singapore, so that makes me Unique. :D
& I'm a December baby! (:

Website is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.
Online Users
♥



Facebook.

Sofia Dendroff



Twitter.
    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Credits
    Designed by Mary.
    Materials by BunnyDoll
    Fonts by x & x


    Archives.

    BLOG CONTEST + ADVERTORIAL .......................... Building Cardboard Castles In The Air................ A Pocket Full Of Sunshine............................ BLOG UPDATE: IN THE OFFICE & BLOG CONTEST............ Hi Blog! I'm currently in the office right now, ev... UPDATEA couple of days ago, it was my friend, Caro... AVERY FAN , WOO!Gosh she's such a talented singer.... Update: Dear Diary................................... So I'm gonna stay true to myself, if you don't li... Ziana and Anuar Zain's Luncheon at Furama Hotel......