Sofia Dendroff <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6084665245531558984?origin\x3dhttp://loveinyourarms.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ blog ♥ beauty ♥ ask ♥ favourites ♥ contests ♥ advertise/contact us
|
Posted on Thursday, June 17, 2010 @ 2:51 PM with 0 Comments

AVERY FAN , WOO!



Gosh she's such a talented singer. Can you believe that she's not even a signed artiste? Yet this music video of her self-written song, Love me or Let me Go is freaking nice. It's those kinda songs you can already imagine hearing a thousand times over the radio. Have a listen!
I'm officially a fan already! (:


Post A Comment

♥ Click the Button above to be led to the Chatroom!


♥I'm a Style Blogger for FEMMEX.Click banner to read posts♥
Sofia Dendroff

I'm just an ordinary girl living in an ordinary world & I strongly believe that The best things in life can't be bought with money.
♥ Friends ♥ Family ♥ GOD
♥ Modelling ♥ Animals♥
I'm a Eurasian mixed with every single race in Singapore, so that makes me Unique. :D
& I'm a December baby! (:

Website is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.
Online Users
♥



Facebook.

Sofia Dendroff



Twitter.
    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Credits
    Designed by Mary.
    Materials by BunnyDoll
    Fonts by x & x


    Archives.

    Update: Dear Diary................................... So I'm gonna stay true to myself, if you don't li... Ziana and Anuar Zain's Luncheon at Furama Hotel...... Food Tasting Session! :)So about a few days ago, g... Update: My Aspirations............................... ADVERTORIAL: BEATNIKFICTIONABOUT BEATNIKFICTION"Be... .Sorry for the delay in revealing the Results! My ... A Nightmare On Elm Street..Yesterday I caught my a... BLOG GIVEAWAY UPDATE: ..ONLY 1 LAST DAY, TILL THE ... My Favourite Beauty Products ........................