Sofia Dendroff <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6084665245531558984?origin\x3dhttp://loveinyourarms.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ blog ♥ beauty ♥ ask ♥ favourites ♥ contests ♥ advertise/contact us
Print Ad;Kotex |
Posted on Friday, June 24, 2011 @ 6:51 AM with 0 Comments

Kotex Print Ad




HAHA OMG, I LOOK SO TINY! BUT HEY, CAN YOU SPOT ME??
This was for some Print Ad I did for Kotex about a couple of months back! Thank God someone told me about this! Thanks Asyikin Kynedaddy for letting me know! :)


Anyway oh my gooodness, it's Friday today! My boyfriend books out today! I can't wait to see him later! Yayyyy! 2 whole weeks of waiting and I finally get to see him again. :') Hopefully I don't get too emotional.


Post A Comment

♥ Click the Button above to be led to the Chatroom!


♥I'm a Style Blogger for FEMMEX.Click banner to read posts♥
Sofia Dendroff

I'm just an ordinary girl living in an ordinary world & I strongly believe that The best things in life can't be bought with money.
♥ Friends ♥ Family ♥ GOD
♥ Modelling ♥ Animals♥
I'm a Eurasian mixed with every single race in Singapore, so that makes me Unique. :D
& I'm a December baby! (:

Website is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.
Online Users
♥



Facebook.

Sofia Dendroff



Twitter.
    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Credits
    Designed by Mary.
    Materials by BunnyDoll
    Fonts by x & x


    Archives.

    Update Update!! father's day, makeup makeup june holidays Class United, forever. video log friends soccer Omar's birthday