Sofia Dendroff <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6084665245531558984?origin\x3dhttp://loveinyourarms.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ blog ♥ beauty ♥ ask ♥ favourites ♥ contests ♥ advertise/contact us
|
Posted on Monday, June 7, 2010 @ 7:07 AM with 0 Comments



.
Sorry for the delay in revealing the Results! My camera was malfunctioning and I was unable to transfer the photos taken below to my computer! So if you've been keeping yourself updated with my blog, you'd probably already know that about a week ago I hosted my first Blog Giveaway, giving away 5 Maybelline Limited Edition BB Creams to 5 lucky contestants! To participate was so easy too, all the contestants had to do was to submit a picture of themselves(with or without a fansign),and to include their name and their address in their entry!
.
I conducted this giveaway by doing a luckydraw. I had all the contestants names written on a sheet of paper, folded them nicely and placed the folded sheets of paper into my plastic halloween cauldron. With my eyes closed, I picked out 5 names randomly, in the order shown below.
And without further ado, these are the 5 lucky winners!
.

.
Picking out the FIRST Winner! :)
.


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.




.
NADIAH ROSE, YOU'RE THE FIRST WINNER! CONGRATULATIONS! :)
.

.
The 2nd winner is ......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.



Ashila Ahmad!!! :D Congrats!!


.
The 3rd winner is ..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


.
Nur Faizah!!! :D CONGRATULATIONS! I asssume you're the older one in the picture. hehe
.

.
The 4th winner is ....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


.
Idayu Supdooo!! :D :D Congrats!
.

.
And finally.... who will the 5th and the last winner of this Luckydraw be?? Could it be YOU? Let's find out!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


.
SUHAILI ALWI!! CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'RE THE FINAL WINNER!! :D

.
.
And with that, I'm revealed the 5 lucky winners for my first ever Blog Giveaway!
-> The 5 winners mentioned in the entry above, please check your email within the next 30 minutes. A confirmation email will be sent to you. I need to verify your house address again.
There will be more to come! The next event I will be hosting will be a BLOG CONTEST! Stand a chance to win cosmetics from Benefit and more!

Anyway to those who participated and didn't win, I'm really sorry, and I hope you guys aren't too disappointed! Afterall, this is just a game of Luck! There will be more giveaways/contests in future so feel free to participate and try your luck again! :D
Oh yes, of all the entries and fansigns received, there were 2 that I really liked! I can tell that effort was put in to design the fansigns! So, thank you ! :)
.

.
Thanks Nurul Husna! :D Really loved the fansign!

And my ultimate favourite, definitely has to be this !! It's just sooo creative isn't it?
Thanks Nur Farhana! :D
.
.
.
Lots Of Love,
Sofia Dendroff
Align Center

Post A Comment

♥ Click the Button above to be led to the Chatroom!


♥I'm a Style Blogger for FEMMEX.Click banner to read posts♥
Sofia Dendroff

I'm just an ordinary girl living in an ordinary world & I strongly believe that The best things in life can't be bought with money.
♥ Friends ♥ Family ♥ GOD
♥ Modelling ♥ Animals♥
I'm a Eurasian mixed with every single race in Singapore, so that makes me Unique. :D
& I'm a December baby! (:

Website is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.
Online Users
♥



Facebook.

Sofia Dendroff



Twitter.
    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Credits
    Designed by Mary.
    Materials by BunnyDoll
    Fonts by x & x


    Archives.

    A Nightmare On Elm Street..Yesterday I caught my a... BLOG GIVEAWAY UPDATE: ..ONLY 1 LAST DAY, TILL THE ... My Favourite Beauty Products ........................ HAPPY 4TH MONTH MY DEAREST BOYFRIEND! :D............. HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMANDA PYEONG! :D..................... UPDATE: BLOG GIVEAWAY!.Thanks to those who've alre... .Yes you heard me right! For the very first time, ... WOOHOOO! IT'S THE HOLIDAYS!.......................... SHORT UPDATE. .Hey guyssss! :).Here's just a short... Cos I'm so fly!Song used: Down by Jay Sean .My boy...