Sofia Dendroff <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6084665245531558984?origin\x3dhttp://loveinyourarms.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ blog ♥ beauty ♥ ask ♥ favourites ♥ contests ♥ advertise/contact us
vimeo & youtube |
Posted on Tuesday, June 28, 2011 @ 5:46 PM with 0 Comments

Vimeo is the way to go!
.........................................................

Okay it's official! Vimeo.com is officially so much better when it comes to uploading videos! The last time I uploaded my video on Youtube(the same video below), the quality was so terrible it didn't even give the effect of a HD video. But uploading in Vimeo is wayyyy better! I'm loving the crispness of the video. :) Don't worry, although it looks small, you can always make it full screen, by clicking the button with the like 4 arrows on the video(on the 'play' bar)

See the difference? Compare the one above to the one below(uploaded to Youtube - quality sucks)




I'm sure there's a way to upload clear and sharp videos to Youtube but I've nooo idea how. So I guess..... for now, Vimeo's my new bestfriend. :)

Lots of Love,
Sofia Dendroff

Post A Comment

♥ Click the Button above to be led to the Chatroom!


♥I'm a Style Blogger for FEMMEX.Click banner to read posts♥
Sofia Dendroff

I'm just an ordinary girl living in an ordinary world & I strongly believe that The best things in life can't be bought with money.
♥ Friends ♥ Family ♥ GOD
♥ Modelling ♥ Animals♥
I'm a Eurasian mixed with every single race in Singapore, so that makes me Unique. :D
& I'm a December baby! (:

Website is best viewed with Mozilla Firefox.
Online Users
♥



Facebook.

Sofia Dendroff



Twitter.
    follow me on Twitter


    MusicPlaylist
    Music Playlist at MixPod.com


    Credits
    Designed by Mary.
    Materials by BunnyDoll
    Fonts by x & x


    Archives.

    UM3 Print Ad;Kotex Update Update!! father's day, makeup makeup june holidays Class United, forever. video log friends